This year marked my first full Ironman distance race. Unfortunately, the swim at Ironman FL was canceled due to really bad rip currents. That why we immediately signed up for Ironman TX 140.6 in 2015.
I hope to blog more in 2015. Between training for Ironman FL, switching jobs, starting a new company and running a Rotary Club my life has been SLAMMED!
This year I completed:
- Ironman Florida 140.6 (Completed race with a hernia)
- One Century Cycling Ride (Around 6 hours)
- Two Marathons (Best Time 4:11:85)
- Two 70.3 (Best Time 5:29:17)
- One marathon swim (Time 1:13:35) The other marathon swim got canceled due to lighting
- Two Half Marathons (Best Time 1:50)
- Countless thousands of miles of training.
Other accomplishments for the year:
- Left my old company and took a new job at a great company
- Started my own Medical Software business (still a work in progress)
- Finished up my two years as my Rotary Club's President
- Received the Rotary Precedential Citation with Distinction
- Received an honorary Rotary Paul Harris Award