- The Rocket Science Rocket bag. This is a really nice bag. Santa, if I got this bag all my sports stuff will not sit on top of my nightstand anymore. I promise.
- A pair of Smith Pivlock V90 sunglasses. Santa, these are not to make me look cool. They are to protect my eyes (which will be needed for item #6). Note: why do we say a pair of glasses? You do not get a pair, you on get one glasses. When you tell your kid to go get pair of sock you do not expect him to come back with only one sock.
- The Complete Book of Long-Distance Cycling: Build the Strength, Skills, and Confidence to Ride as Far as You Want Santa, building confidence and strength is really important to a growing boy.
- I want this Allied Medal Displays medal hanger. Santa, I want to show off my blingage.
- I want the movie Airplane on DVD. "Oh stewardess! I speak jive."
- No! No! I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! Oooooooh!
Monday, December 20, 2010
Christmas Wish List
Okay Santa, this is what I want for Christmas. I have been a good boy.
Posted by Kevin at 12/20/2010