Monday, February 21, 2011

I need your help


On March 6th I will be joining thousands of other riders at Lake Nona, FL to participate in Tour de Cure, supporting the American Diabetes Association. By making a donation on my behalf, you will be supporting the Association's research effort while also helping fund programs and advocacy.

My goal is to raise at least $1000. Help me reach my goal by supporting me for this year's Tour de Cure. Please follow the link to my personal web page to make a secure, 100% tax deductible donation.

Diabetes is a disease in which the body does not produce or properly use insulin. It is a disease that has deadly serious consequences, and there is no cure. In 2007, the total estimated cost of diabetes in the United States was $174 billion, which includes indirect costs resulting from increased absenteeism, reduced productivity, disease-related unemployment disability, and loss of productive capacity due to early mortality. You can help me help the American Diabetes Association and your company's overall bottom line by making a donation.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Tour de Cure. I appreciate your support for this worthy cause.

Together we can stop diabetes.

This year I will be riding the 100 mile century ride!  If you will be attending please let me know.  I would love to meet you.

Cordially
Mr HalfTRIing

1 comment:

  1. Great cause! :) My mom has diabetes, so I think it's a great thing you're raising money! I'll work on that donation! :)

    ReplyDelete