|Ver-sat-ile...that must be Italian.|
Mr. HalfTRIing: It's a Major Award!
Bonnie: HalfTRIing, I wouldn't know that. It looks like a green, square photo.
Mr. HalfTRIing: What is a green, square photo, you nincompoop? It's a Major Award. I won it!
Bonnie: Damn, hell, you say won it?
Mr. HalfTRIing: Yeah, mind power, Bonnie; mind power.
I won the Ver-sat-ile Blogger Award. That must be Italian.
This is like a chain letter (god help me). Here are the rules:
1) I must thank the person who have me the award and link back to her post.
Thank you Katie. BTW I love her blog and she has the same weird sense of humor as me. She also had a crush on Jake Ryan from Sixteen Candles and looks like Velma from Scooby-Doo.
2) Share 7 random facts about yourself (I believe that means me).
3) Award 15 other newly discovered blogs the same award. Wow, that maybe hard since I do not read
Random Facts about me:
1) I HATED running till about 1.5 years ago. Running to my car would put me out of breath. I started running because of a health scare and got hooked.
2) In college I was a limnologist. That's a fancy word for someone who studies lakes, rivers, stream and their wildlife. I spent most of my college days on a lake, fishing in a john-boat fishing with college girls in bikinis. Ya, it rocked!
3) I never used my degree (wow that’s surprising). I now am a software developer (i.e. computer nerd).
|Don't laugh. |
You once had a moment like this.
4) When I was younger I sported a the McGuyver haircut (see my multiple Throwback Thursday posts)
5) I still dream of being as cool as Morgan from CAUTION: RedHead Running. She once mentioned me in a blog post and I “marked out" and was the "king of the world for a day". See here.
6) My first marathon was not planned. I was doing a 16 mile trail run when I got lost and accidently bumped into Bonnie on her first ultra (30 mile run). I felt good when I completed the first 16 miles and decided I would run with her to help her out for the next 16 miles. So my first marathon was also my first ulta. I never plan on doing that again. Ultra’s sucked.
|My first crush was Winnie Cooper and Alyssa Milano.|
I still have a crush on Alyssa Milano. Winnie grew up to be hot also.
7) I also had a crush on Winnie Cooper when I was young.
8) All the people who read my blog are really searching for Silly Girl Running. I am just a accidently stopping point to get to her blog. No one actually reads my crap. She is secretly stealing all my followers. She is the #1 search term people used to get to my blog (no joke). She was also the Magical Musical Thing (by Mattel) girl in the early 80's commercials. For proof see here.
9) I did my first 70.3 this year and I will complete a total of for 70.3 by the end of 2011.
|I was pretty cute.|
I recommend all the blogs I follow on the right had side. Special notes are:
Bake Bike Blog – She makes some great food and even took me up on my SPAM challenge and made EmSPAMadas.
Becoming an Ironman – I love his writing style and his weekly recaps (which I have not seen in a while).
Blood, Sweat and Cupcakes – I got to name her punk rock cupcake. His name is "Cool Whip."
CAUTION: Redhead Running: For just being a really cool person. She was really nice to Bonnie when they met and she helped me out with the blog many times
Chad’s Triathlon Blog – His story it is inspiring. He overcame a life threatening battle. He is also a really nice guy.
Silly Girl Running – Why? Because you really only got here while searching google for her blog. She is the #1 search term people used to get to my blog. LOL
Will Race for Carbs – She has the same humor as me.