Thursday, March 6, 2014

Take this job and shove it!!

 


No Johnny, the last job was not that bad!!  And I did leave on good terms.  :-) 

I apologize for the lack of updates lately.  For the past few months I've been looking for a new job.  The search took a lot of time away from many aspects of my life (i.e. my house is a disaster). But I am happy to announce that yesterday I started my new job.  The grass is not always greener on the other side but I have hopes that the new job will provide me new growth opportunities. 

Hopefully, I will now have some extra time on my hands to provide more posts.

What have my web-friends been up to lately?  Are you being hit by the nasty weather?!

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear you started a new job! Our summer is officially over. That should be good news to you northern hemisphere people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job! Yes, weather here has pretty much nothing but sucked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weather sucks here in Canada, but there are signs that Spring is starting to wake up. Good luck with the new job!

    ReplyDelete