Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Coming Soon: Jack Beattie's 25th (2014) Annual Lake Swim & Pancake Breakfast

Jack Beattie's 25th (2014) Annual Lake Swim & Pancake Breakfast



You must be leaving under a rock if you live in Central Florida and have not heard of (or participated in) Jack Beattie's Lake Swim and Pancake Breakfast.  This is an awesome and FREE event.  To learn more go to my 2013 post about the event

You should first go to Lucky’s Lake Swim at 7:45 am and then head over to Jack's to swim some more.

I think last year they had about 100 swimmers.

You can see pictures of previous years swims here and here.

Jack Beattie's 25nd Annual Masters Mile (Lake Maitland)
Saturday June 7th
10:30 AM  with a pancake brunch afterwards till 1:00 PM
561 Via Lugano
Winter Park, FL 32789



Jack and I before the 2014 lake swim


After the event there is a HUGE and FREE breakfast spread

2 comments:

  1. This makes me really want to live in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to do this this year..the pic of the pancake spread got me!

    ReplyDelete