Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Weekend Update: Parting, Training, Special Olympics Coaching and Raleigh 70.3 Bound

Weekend Update: Parting, Training, Special Olympics Coaching and Raleigh 70.3 Bound

This weekend I will be Raleigh 70.3 bound.
It will be the first training race in my
Ironman FL training season.


My teams board of weekend racers.

Bonnie and I after our Saturday training.
Damn, I've gotten skinny!


Yes all three plates at the end of the table are mine!!
Two eggs, hash browns, turkey sausage, toast and a plain pancake.
How do I stay skinny again.  I'm a pig!


It's our teams Memorial Day Party.
It is like a where's Waldo.  I'm in the middle "hydrating" with a beer.

Tonight will be the first time I ever try coaching someone!!
I will be helping to coach our local Special Olympic swim team.
I hope I can do it.
Man of War Swim Team

1 comment: