Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pre-Race Shopping Fun!!

I am pre-race antique/thrift shopping with my best friend and Triston.  I found some great treasures!!  These are only some of the gems we found!!!


Did the advertisers really think this was the best
outfit to put this guy into? The sad part is I remember this video
being advertised on TV.

I'm speechless!! Pure Awesome!!

Flaming Squirrel Seed Sauce
I love the picture of the squirrel.

A wooden Welchs figurine.
Please tell me a kid made this for their parents. 
If not, I would be scared to meet the person who made it.

Everyone needs a hat with an attached chicken.

Triston found a new friend.  Now he can not say
he has "no body" to talk to.

$800 Kiss figurines.  They are a set of 4 and they are signed.
They stand about 3 feet tall.  KISS NATION BABY!!

17 year old paint primer.  It's got to still be good.

A cool race medal from a 1983 FL running race

4 comments:

  1. Dancing Grannies. Now that just screams 'Awesome Joke Gift' for a friend!

    Best of luck tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I am ever going to stop laughing at the dancing grannies. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! This is some good stuff! It's amazing what people sell/donate!

    On a serious note though...I really need that hat for my vacation, would you pick it up for me?

    ReplyDelete