Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"The Thing" lives in my house!!

"The Thing" lives in my house!!
(IMAGE SOURCE)
 
So my house has become a biosafety level 3 hot zone or another bad Alien sequel. On Sunday it started with the dog having less than stellar bathroom issues. We took him to the vet and paid a small fortune for doggie pepto bismol and probiotics (yogurt). “The Thing” had invaded our home and first implanted itself in the dog.

Then on Monday morning the face hugger got T. T started to vomit profusely so we took him to the doctor to get human prescription strength pepto bismol. I stayed home to take care of him on Tuesday. It was a 24 hour bug so he was fine yesterday. We did not see “The Thing” escape but apparently it did.

Then on Tuesday afternoon I see Bonnie arriving early from work. She got out of the car and ran the bathroom. Apparently “The Thing” took up residence in her body. She threw up all night last night. Now she is starting to feel better. “The Thing” exited her body and ran across the living room floor. The cat chased it but did not catch it. The dog just barked at it.

So it's day four and I am just waiting for “The Thing” to bust out of my chest. Right now I feel fine but the movie climax could strike at any moment.

“That's it man, game over man, game over! What the [heck] am I gonna do now? What am I gonna do?” “Maybe we could build a fire, sing a couple of songs, huh? Why don't we try that?”

!!Wait for it!!
(IMAGE SOURCE)



4 comments:

  1. That sucks! I hope it does not inhabit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is normally the course of events in my house and I hope I dont jinx myself but last time it skipped me!! Knocking on wood as we speak :)

    Fingers crossed that you wont hurl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! It sounds like one of those inevitable "things," but if I were you, I'd be sanitizing, chugging fluids, and taking multiple vitamins a day! Maybe even grab some holy water. haha

    Best of luck. Glad to hear everyone else is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope you avoided it, but it seems kinda impossible to avoid the stomach flu in my experience.

    ReplyDelete